This week, I'd like to introduce you all to Dawn, author of:
I am the one pink in a house of blue. A work-from-home Mom with three sons and a hubby, who blogs her heart out. I love my laptop and Tim Horton's coffee. I love white wine and roast beef dinners. My name is Dawn and this is my blog...enjoy your visit.
I am really loving the new interview portion of our Dates!! It feels so much more "personal"! (How apropos!!)
What was the best job you’ve ever had?
The best job I ever had was at a pet store called Aquarium Toronto. I was about 16 years old and it was before the days of Sunday shopping, so I used to volunteer to be the one to go in on Sundays to feed the animals. The big rule was that the animals were not allowed out of their cages except for necessities (like injuries or whatever) but I broke that rule every single Sunday. First, I would let all of the kittens out to play, then the puppies, then the rabbits. I was like Dr. Doolittle, DOING little while playing with the animals. I came to realize why the owner didn't want us to let the animals out of the cages about a month later, when two of the rabbits had litters. Ummm....Mr. Owner, I have NO idea how they got pregnant! HA!
Are you a glass half empty, or a glass half full kind of a person?
I would like to tell you that I am a half full girl, but alas, I am not. I am a miserable human being most of the time, so I am a half empty gal. :o(
Tell us about your family.
My hubby and I met on August 5th, 1989. I was just about to turn 20. He was turning 23. We married on April 9, 1994 and had our first son on June 28th, 1996. Our second son joined us on June 29th, 1999 (yes, 3 years and one day after his older brother) and then our littlest man arrived on April 18th, 2007. He was a surprise, not an oops and he makes our family complete. My MIL, who really is pretty good, lives with us (God help me) and we have a lovely 9.5 year old Bichon Frise named Rosie and a goldfish named Bubbles. We are a hockey and soccer family, with the winter being our busiest time...we are only home one night a week from now until March...Tuesdays.
Here are Dawn's personal favorite posts:
Bullying...(a post that makes me wanna kick some little kid butt...grrrrr, I hate bullies.)
A Post from the Past...prepare to have some Kleenex handy.

Headin' over there now...
ReplyDelete