Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Imperfect Life

Hey everyone! Before this weeks gets crazy busy, I want to introduce our newest Date of the Week to you!

OUR IMPERFECT LIFE

Debra is the author of "Our Imperfect Life", under our "Military Blogs" category! She is a mom, a military wife and seems like a great woman! This is what Debra has to say about her blog:

We are the typical husband, wife, 2 kids & 2 dogs family. But we are not so typical in that we are a military family living overseas. Please feel free to check come read about "Our Imperfect Life." God Bless!

Here is her "interview":

How did you meet your spouse?


We met February 7, 1997 at a mutual friend's bachelor party. No I was not entertainment! ha! But from that night on, we were inseparable. And the only thing that separates us now is the Navy.

What has been the greatest moment of your life so far?


Absolutely getting married and having our kids. But everyone says that. I will say that right now, being able to live in Japan. There are many things I do not like about living here but overall, it is an incredible experience!

What was the best job you’ve ever had?


I've only had 3 jobs (not including being a mom/housewife) life....Home Health Aide, Customer Service Rep for American Airlines and then a substitute teacher. Being a substitute teacher was by far my favorite!


Debra lists these links, as her favorite "Our Imperfect Life" posts:


Testimonial Tuesdays...a post in which Debra begins sharing her testimony.


That Dark Storm Cloud...a very transparent post about her struggles with depression.


Lately I Have Been Met With...a fun post filled with amazing photographs!


Well, friends...head on over to "Our Imperfect Life"...and tell Debra, Mama sent you! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment