Monday, November 29, 2010

Mommy's Camera

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm a little late getting our Date up, but better late than never, right?

Mommy‘s Camera

This week, is someone I've actually met IRL!! Everyone say 'hi' to Jamie, from "Mommy's Camera"!! I met Jamie about this time last year, at a certain party hosted by a certain blogger named "MckMama". It was good fun! Great food...lot's of talk...but, wait! Back to the date!!

Here's what Jamie has to say about her blog, "Mommy's Camera", which can be found under our "None of the Above" blog categories:

Mommy's Camera: Married mother of two girls and a 4-legged boy blogging about learning photography. Writes photography tutorials geared toward your average person with a point-and-shoot camera and photo editing tutorials using free photo editing software. On occasion writes a post about being a nurse. This blog is also the home of Blogger the frog. Follow him around the world!

She can do some amazing stuff with her point-and-shoot and her free editing software! (She's also a nurse...we're kindred spirits...or something!) ;)

Here are Jamie's answers to the interview questions:

If you were handed an open ended airline ticket...anywhere, any number of people, for any amount of time...where would you go, who would you bring, how long would you stay?

I would take all my best girlfriends (5 of them) and their families to Europe for a month. I'd also bring along a few nannies for the kids. We'd travel around Europe by train for the month.


What has been the greatest moment of your life so far?

I have two greatest moments: the birth of each of my girls.


How did you meet your spouse?

How I met hubby: I wanted to date his roommate! I had a bunch of classes in college with Roommate and so I hung out with him all the time. I wanted to date him but he hooked back up with his ex-girlfriend and broke my heart. Roommate felt bad so he started inviting Hubby where ever we went. Hubby and I ended up hooking up with a little push from Roommate. I ended up with the better of the two in the long run! Roommate, his wife, hubby, and I remain very good friends! We joke all the time about our "relationship".

And, here are Jamie's three favorite posts from, "Mommy's Camera":

Add/Remove Objects (Cloning) in Photos Using Gimp Free Editing Software...whoa. That's all I've gotta say. Whoa. Well, okay...if you are a photo lovin' mama who needs some help with cloning...you've gotta see what Jamie did with this photo! And, she makes it sound so easy!!

Color Curves in Photo Editing-A Basic Tutorial...an interesting tutorial on adjusting the color in your photos!

Make Your Own Photo Textures...I'm now convinced that Jamie is a photo-editing genius. Texture: Made easy!

Okay, friends!! Will you head on over to "Mommy's Camera" to pay Jamie a visit? Oh, and tell her Mama sent you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment